Sunday, August 28, 2016

Almost finished!

Besides some final touches of labeling and decorating, my classroom is pretty much done! We painted the bulletin boards purple (Thanks Emily!) and moved in and organized most of the supplies (Thanks mom!).  Here are a few pictures I took just before leaving Friday afternoon:



I have been living at the Dollar Tree lately.  There are about 5 locations within 20 minutes of my house, and I have been bopping from one to another all week in search of bins, posters, nameplates, bulletin board decorations, and so on.  I'm loving the bright colors and peace sign decorations! 
Here are the name plates I got for the student desks:
I like them because they have clock and money references, as well as a number line and ruler.  Plus, they were only $1.  Besides some great Dollar Tree finds, I have invested A LOT of money into my classroom, as most teachers do.  Don't forget to save those receipts come tax time!  On the agenda for next week is PD, open house, and lesson planning.  I have a lot to do and a lot of copies to make!  To close, check out this cute dress I got from JCPenney!
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment