Thursday, August 11, 2016

2nd Grade, Here I Come!

I got a job, I got a job, I got a job! I guess some of my interview tips must have worked, because I have been offered a position in 2nd grade at a small town here in west Michigan! I went in to see my classroom today, and boy does it need a lot of work and TLC. 
Here is a picture of when you first walk in the room.  The board was a chalkboard that is now covered in polka-dot contact paper, and the bulletin boards around it are covered in black paper.
 Here is the middle of the room.  There are windows above the bulletin boards, hence why it is so bright.  I am loving the green boards, though!
 And here is the front of the room with a whiteboard and bulletin boards covered by brown paper.  My principal said I can do whatever I want to the room.  She even said I can paint the bulletin boards under the paper any color I want! Luckily, my favorite color is the same as our school color (purple!).  So basically, this is my project from now until September 6th.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment